Subject: Re: [amos-list] Extensions
From: David Brian Hayes <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 12:52:41 +0100

From: David Brian Hayes <[email-masked]>

Are you using the compiled version of the compiler? If so, simply recompile
the compiler.amos program in AMOS Pro as a CLI/Workbench executable, and all
the current extensions will compile from within the new compiler. You will
have to recompile the compiler each time you get extra extensions that you
want to be compiled.
--
                Dave Hayes, Head of Technical and Training and
_________ _ __              Web Designer for Radio Airthrey
 _||_ |_ / \ _)
(_||_)| )\_/([email-masked]
 _____________________________________________________________________)
(____________ http://fly.to/ra963 _ http://davehayes.8m.com __________)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Star Wars fans are using ONElist to share the fun.
http://www.onelist.com
Are you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html